Hình đẹp

Những người "gác cổng" quan trọng của một tờ báo, đài phát thanh, truyền hình với những câu chuyện mà chỉ các đồng nghiệp cùng lĩnh vực mới có thể thông cảm

Hình đẹp

Gửi bàigửi bởi abcabc vào ngày 06 Tháng 12 2006 21:34

Nhìn hình này (của VNEXPRESS) thấy hai ông VN và Trung Quốc như hai phụ tá của ông Mỹ vậy. Xử lý khéo thật!

Hình ảnh
Sửa lần cuối bởi abcabc vào ngày 12 Tháng 12 2006 14:55 với 1 lần sửa trong tổng số.
Em c? trút b? áo qu?n
Nh? cánh r?ng trút lá...
Hình đại diện của thành viên
abcabc
Thành viên tích cực

Bài viết: 207
Ngày tham gia: 16 Tháng 6 2006 23:00

;)

Gửi bàigửi bởi diep_vi_hb vào ngày 12 Tháng 12 2006 10:39

Bác nói chí lí! Thế mới "đau"! Chắc ông Bush nhìn thấy cũng lấy làm sung sướng :roll:
diep_vi_hb
Thành viên tích cực

Bài viết: 408
Ngày tham gia: 05 Tháng 3 2005 00:00
Đến từ: HVBC&TT

Gửi bàigửi bởi abcabc vào ngày 12 Tháng 12 2006 14:52

Hì, chắc phụ tá của ông Bush cũng đã báo cáo vụ này với sếp rồi.
Em c? trút b? áo qu?n
Nh? cánh r?ng trút lá...
abcabc
Thành viên tích cực

Gửi bàigửi bởi crips vào ngày 12 Tháng 12 2006 17:09

bài viết sai sẽ bị "sờ gáy". Còn đăng hình thế thì seo nhỉ?! :roll:
mu?n ?i bia ôm xin b?m phím 1, mát-xa b?m phím 2, ?i t?t c? b?m phím...113
crips
Thành viên tích cực

Bài viết: 100
Ngày tham gia: 07 Tháng 8 2006 23:00
Đến từ: dong thap

Gửi bàigửi bởi abcabc vào ngày 13 Tháng 12 2006 22:46

Hình này đăng kô sai, chỉ là kô "khéo" thôi. Chắc bác "Philosophy" và bác "Dig" nhìn vào cũng phiền lòng. Chỉ riêng điều này thôi thì đã không có lợi cho tờ báo rồi, chưa nói tới những vấn đề xa xôi như thể diện quốc gia.
Em c? trút b? áo qu?n
Nh? cánh r?ng trút lá...
abcabc
Thành viên tích cực

Gửi bàigửi bởi minhlq vào ngày 14 Tháng 12 2006 08:49

He he, có 2 vấn đề theo tôi cần suy nghĩ:

- Cắt cúp ảnh: Nhiều khi nhìn tổng thể một bức ảnh không có chuyện gì nhưng chỉ một động tác crop trên Photoshop có thể dẫn đến nhiều cách lý giải khác. Vấn đề này tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của biên tập viên ảnh nhưng quan điểm của tôi là cắt thế nào cũng đều phải trên quan điểm tôn trọng nhân vật trong bức ảnh.

- Đăng ảnh nào: Chỉ trong vòng vài phút các lãnh đạo xếp hàng trong photo session của một hội nghị thì mỗi người đương nhiên có rất nhiều cảm xúc, động tác chứ không thể nào "nghiêm" từ đầu chí cuối. Phóng viên có thể chụp được rất nhiều ảnh nhưng với những nội dung nào thì cũng nên chọn ảnh đi kèm cho phù hợp.

Tất nhiên, không ai cấm được phóng viên mang những bức ảnh (mà nhiều khi là tức cười) đăng lên báo. Nhưng xin nhắc lại là ảnh nào thì cần phù hợp với nội dung đó.

Chẳng có lý gì mà nội dung thì về hợp tác đa phương về kinh tế còn bức ảnh lại có một ông lãnh đạo đang... gãi mũi hoặc ngáp. (Và có thể lại còn kèm theo lời chú thích mang tính áp đặt). Nhưng bức ảnh này có thể đưa vào mục ảnh vui hoặc một bài khác với chủ đề khác.
Từ nhãn thị chúng sinh...
minhlq
Site Admin

Bài viết: 1421
Ngày tham gia: 16 Tháng 11 2004 00:00
Đến từ: Hà Nội

graj-online.pl filmyonlinebezlimiru.pl vfilmyonline.pl filmy

Gửi bàigửi bởi CearbovaZoolo vào ngày 26 Tháng 6 2011 12:49

Information data backup is actually not usually a piece of a residence personal computer user’s or even enterprise That administrator’s options, we most of point out it'll certainly not get lucky and everybody or even my company, but usually we have been merely emotionally preparing for some time we tend to drop unwanted many of our records. Its just like attempting quit smoking, everyone believes a great deal more do it nonetheless just might discover just about every explanation to never. So will with ourselves and enquire of by yourself your problem, do you have a file backup cover your information, or even more significantly, do you have a bring back schedule that is certain to look after your small business need to a thing go awry? Almost all business enterprise managers together with masters will now let you know desktops are technique past as the beneficial section of we live, but these days they are really a complete prerequisite. A number of us identify the data of which rests on the subject of some of our computer system system is the most vital tool of one's group. I request yet again, what would materialize when you lost the information you have in addition to what is happening in order to safeguard this?

Why to get data damage are usually never ending, person's intervention, hardware disaster, software packages disappointment, healthy frustration, the loss, burglary, we're able to take, still you can easlily make certain of one element, as time passes their email list are certain to get a bit longer not to mention more.
Had whatever ripped off or simply displaced just about anything before?

I have already been while in the The software trade for a few Two-and-a-half decades now, so when imagine, I have got been told certain peculiar accounts connected with information on how pcs not to mention providers have already been robbed. Laptops lost right from again bike seats associated with passenger cars (statistics dropped), a new friend forgot they eventually left your partner's laptop or pc on top connected with the vehicle; issue is he became aware of any time he / she was first 160 distance within the future (shed data files). My friend’s office environment was initially damaged found in twofold by 50 % hours, initially caused loss of personal computers as well as absolutely trashed home security system (a handful of files loss), and 2nd event was to make the computers together with the stop-gap device and marketing! Apparently the actual large products ended up being thieved the nighttime being the thief’s have longer a result of burglar not repaired speedily good enough (comprehensive statistics great loss and then small business gave up on exchanging inside Seven many months). Save one self capital; eliminate information decrease in primary by way of putting into action an information support plan .

Equipment Disaster
If you've got were able to in no way reduce your own laptop and maybe you've completely It again national infrastructure ripped off afterward well done, now let’s create ourself for the purpose of computer hardware collapse. There mostly are mainly two to three mechanized areas within a netbook, personal computer or web server; 1) harddisk, A couple of) back up disk drive Three or more) Compact disc and even Video. Hard drives undertake fail considering that they have not happen yet rrt's going to. Don’t misunderstand me, if you are taking an unsuccessful dr to the pro, they are willing to likely get much of your files spine (phew) though anticipate paying around Ł5000 to the delight (not really phew). Save on your own dough; stop records loss in clients simply by applying a data back-up organize.

Terminate or maybe Disaster (healthy you aren't).
I live in england, it’s a beautiful site while we don’t have got troubles with plan fire, our planet quakes, and even tornados and so forth .. thus hard never be almost any considerable genuine accident that will block out the vast majority of a city. This is exactly I figured so that the Bunsfield oil and gas refinery blew in place and additionally squashed anything within the 3 mile radius. A large zillion anyone explanations and types of conditions Allow me to provide demonstrating why should you back-up your enterprise files. We are all aware of the technique of computer data copied is certainly not greater than good commonsense. Mandate critical or simply confidential computer data probable disappointment or maybe cannot afford to misplace has to be attached. PROTECT Your computer data! If an individual really believe that you no longer need towards back-up your data given that you can never lose doing it, please make sure to quit looking over this report at this time and choose and take steps a reduced amount of boring.

Let’s discuss the several types of obtaining your computer data besides other support companies. If you practice the subsequent mobile it is possible to uncover the strategy which can best suit you and your business.
Stop-gap towards New cd resolution.

To help copied your own document information to help Compact disc effortless, it may be sometimes complicated to begin this every night will probably have to generally be reprimanded to include nearly one hour separate to handle this every night. To back up computer data to your Disc disk drive seriously isn't a computerized method and all know people outside, hurry up. When you've protected your data to be able to Dvd be sure to generally determine that data is essentially on the Cd and dvd after which carry it residential home along with you. There is not an phase exiting it to be lost or killed as a result of open fire with your appliance.

Remember to not really us the latest Disc to help you store data (reliable records for an extended time) while i definitely would not believe equipment of growing media to keep steady for longer than 2 years.
Stopping up to assist you to Cd disk has many policies however it's without a doubt as good as definitely not stopping up your computer data in any respect.

RAID . . . Certainly not burn and yet will probably defend your own internet computer drives.
Many providers has to be presented every last opportunity keep on being well, building a RAID setup can assist stay away from data impairment caused by hard disc drive breakdown. If you might have Three devices working in any RAID 10 configuration, your main node is going to tolerate one single hard drive catastrophe. RAID will never ward you from flame, innundate, theft and also other failure hanging around to happen, however has enterprise a continual.
This approach treatment is not going to commonly help you break-ins being the spare harddrives regarding RAID storing tend to be set up in your computer or laptop possibly in different equipment on-site. It usually are not going to shield you from open fire sometimes so this procedure is equipped with her restrictions.

Guarantee Offsite Details Burn and also Healing period through the alternative party agency.
Off-site Duplicate or maybe Backing up online systems are usually affiliated with larger sized endeavor enterprises. In way back when the cost from top speed connections have been beyond reach to assist you to scaled-down providers.
This strategy of information support will now be grown to be completely favored and its developing impetus around the globe. The main reason with respect to this sort of grown happens because the value of high speed broadband online connections features greatly reduced, virtually any company as well as property is attached to the online by way of a minimum amount 2MB line as a result it is already probable for you to backup huge quantities of web data towards a safeguarded off-site statistics centre.

To me, the most beneficial aspect of an off-site file backup option would be not even the high layer protection concentrations available, the charge or functionality constructed ripped infrastructure where by the information you have is actually stashed, however it is the fact that any off-site support option is an entirely intelligent practice. Set and then forget, after you've arranged the system to assist you to file backup important computer data at a several duration of each day you can actually just forget it together with allow it to go get on with her task connected with conserving your computer data.
Merely restricted your main copy practice, I would utilize all 3 for the selections talked about. A RAID technique intended for business a continual, off-site copy to make sure you securely look after my internet business facts, also to ensure a brief fix, some Mp3 stop-gap connected with basically my very own goal critical details which ensures you keep my business working.
CearbovaZoolo
Thành viên tích cực

Bài viết: 64
Ngày tham gia: 26 Tháng 6 2011 09:54
Đến từ: Nigeria

Quay về Biên tập viên

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách